Nosso Castelo de Cartas

Nosso Castelo de Cartas

terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2015

Scorpion Sting

I was bitten by a scorpion
My thoughts are numb
I cannot think clearly
It took all my senses always
Nevertheless,
It felt so good

Bitten a little more every day
One, two, thirteen times
Until the final sting
Then I fell down
I fell down between the clouds
It dazzled my mind not at once
It amazed me as the days go by

Thus before I could realize
I was not even able to move at all
Trapped by the scorpion
My mind was fixed
I could not run
But it felt so good 

Dear scorpion
Come here
Bite me one more time
Do not ever leave my side

I want to be poisoned
Sting me again
Make my mind blank
Rob my senses away
Let me be your slave
So I can only feel

The scorpion sting I crave 

Um comentário:

  1. The days are passing by... And you are getting better and better! Man! Really, really nice! Great poem!

    (Now I'm thinking about write more slow do not let any of my mistakes in the page :P)

    See ya!

    o/

    ResponderExcluir